Bupa Health Insurance
Bupa is a healthcare company, looking after over 22 million people across 190 countries. We’ve drawn on this wealth of knowledge and expertise to provide people living in Australia and New Zealand with quality healthcare services, support and advice. We also continue to grow and develop relationships with key healthcare partners at home and abroad.
Oral health is one of the cornerstones of overall health, but it’s an area that’s often neglected. Tooth decay is the most prevalent health problem in Australia1, affecting nearly 50% of Australian children by the age of 12, while Australian adults lose 3 million hours of paid work or study each year due to dental issues2.
In fact, 90% of all tooth loss is due to tooth decay and gum disease conditions that are largely preventable with the appropriate care.
Ongoing benefits of visiting this practice as a Bupa member include:
- No Gap Kids Dental*
- certainty of known out-of-pocket expenses on most dental services
- increased benefits on most dental services
- on-the-spot claiming facilities
Everything Bupa do is for the health of its customers. Bupa is part of a global family that reinvests its profits to provide better services for our customers. Bupa believe this is the only way to truly put you first.
Looking to join Bupa?
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Chrisopoulos S & Harford JE 2013. Oral health and dental care in Australia: key facts and figures 2012. Cat. no. DEN 224. Canberra: AIHW.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Harford JE & Islam S 2013. Adult oral health and dental visiting in Australia: results from the National Dental Telephone Interview Survey 2010. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 65. Cat. no. DEN 227. Canberra: AIHW
* When treatment is provided by a Members First dentist. Available on our family packages, Ultimate Health Cover, Silver, Gold and Platinum Extras covers when taken with hospital cover on a family membership. Fund rules, waiting periods and yearly limits apply. Child dependants only. Includes major dental in VIC and SA only. Excludes orthodontics and hospital treatments.